If you’re looking for how to buy and sell bitcoin, TruexGOLD is currently one the best cryptocurrency exchanging platforms in Nigeria. They deal on a wide range of currencies, and signing up takes very little efforts, like you do on Facebook.
Some of the exchanges that can be done on TruexGOLD.com include:
- PerfectMoney:- You can exchange your perfect money USD to Naira on the platform. It saves you the stress of having to look for how to cashout your money in Naira.
- Payeer: If you have money in your Payeer ewallet, then you can exchange it for Naira on the TruexGOLD also.
- PlanetOfBets: You can exchange your PlanetOfBets funds to Naira.
- Advanced Cash: If you have money in your Advanced Cash wallet and looking for how to get it down to your Nigerian account, TruexGOLD got you covered.
- Binary: If you are into Binary trading, they can help you with cashing out your money to NGN also.
- Ethereum: After bitcoins, Etherium are the next big deal. You can exchange your cryptocurrencies to Naira on the platform.
- Bitcoins: There are many bitcoin exchangers, and so are many scams. TruexGOLD has been in the business for a while now, and we can to an extent tell you that you can trust them with your funds.
It doesn’t matter whether you want to sell or buy, it takes less than two minutes to sign up and then you activate your account.
You can begin to trade almost immediately.
What are bitcoins?
For the people who are not so familiar with the trending digital currency, we will be doing a quick rundown on it.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, and the most popular.
It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator. It can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.
Exchanges are managed by escrows, to make sure either parties deal successfully.
You can read more about it the history of bitcoins, who founded it and how it can be earned.
As at that time of writing this article, bitcoin was valued at ₦3,753,280.14. It was valued at ₦1,430,264.43 January, 2019 and you can see how far it has grown.
Basically, anyone who purchased and kept 1 bitcoin from January 2019 to June, 2020 would have made himself an extra ₦2,323,015.57 without any stress.
That is almost an extra 80%, and experts claim it will be moving further higher.
So right now is the best time to invest in bitcoins!
We’ll be moving on to the next section.
How To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria
Buying and selling bitcoins in Nigeria is one of the easiest things you can do online.
- Create a bitcoin wallet. There are a lot of platforms where you can e able to do this.
- Sign up with a bitcoin exchanger. You will have to go through some verification, depending on whom you’re signing up with. This is to ensure your money is protected, as well as that of your clients.
- Check through available offers, choose what fits you best and either buy or sell. Make sure you follow the guidelines given by your exchanger or escrow service, and never trade outside their platform.
One of my favorite platforms for exchanging bitcoins and other digital currencies and cryptocurrencies is TruexGOLD.
They are a Nigerian based company, and contacting their customer care is very easy, at least as to when compared with their foreign counterparts.
How To Sign Up On TruexGOLD
Signing up on TruexGOLD is very easy:
- Visit the homepage, and check the right hand top. You’ll see two options Sign in / Sign up
- Hit the Sign up, since you’ll be creating a new account.
- Enter your Login, ie first name.
- After filling in your login, enter your official email. Choose a password, and enter it again.
- Answer the recaptcha (you can even use a calculator… Lol), then tick to accept their terms and conditions.
I know you don’t read that, but you might consider scanning through their own.
After hitting Sign Up, you’ll get an email. Mine was caught in the spam folder, no thanks to Gmail bots.
You can mark it not spam since you’ll be working with them for a lifetime!
After creating the account, click your name at the right hand top or visit My Account.
Enter your full names, phone number, Skype ID and passport number.
Make sure to use the exact names you have on your national ID card and bank account to avoid complications.
The next step is account verification.
How To Verify Your TruexGOLD Account
Verification of your account is very easy, and it is for your (and my) own good.
It will help make sure all the funds coming in to the system are legit, and the know your customer (KYC) is mandatory for anyone dealing on currencies.
To continue with the verification;
- Login to your account, and visit this link. You can also click on your name at the top right, directly before the exit button.
- Check the right hand side of the account, you will see your User Verification status, it will be unverified if you’re yet to do anything. Click on Go To Verification, or use this link.
- Provide your national ID card, and take a photo as requested on the page. You will also be called by your account manager to verify your phone number.
You can upload the documents by scrolling to the bottom.
How To Buy And Sell Bitcoin On TruexGOLD
The next stage is how to buy and sell bitcoin on the platform.
- Login and click on EXCHANGE at the top of the website.
- Click on the ₦ Naira NGN button, so it will take you straight to the exchange tool. It is the second item on the page.
You’ll see different currencies you can trade on there, click on BITCOIN since it’s what we’ll be working with.
After that, you will be taken to a page where you’ll see the option to check the current exchange rate and other things.
You can send or receive, and it is handled by an operator manually.
On average, exchanging of currencies on the platform take an average of 5 minutes to 1 hour, and differ with not working days.
Thanks a lot for reading along.
If you have issues with using their services, you can use the phone number provided at the bottom of the website, contact support or drop them at the end of this article.
Have you tried TruexGOLD? How would you rate your experiences? Kindly drop us a comment and don’t forget to share to your friends.